https://www.dacm-logiciels.fr/rfqdesigner
Indiasarvesh
Initiated
Initiated
India (in)
India

How to know Es(MV/m) along RFQ length ?

Post by Indiasarvesh »

Please suggest how to plot Es(MV/m) using RFQDesign or Toutatis ? Which generated file has such informations?
FranceRomualdDuperrier
Global moderators
Global moderators
France (fr)
France

Re: How to know Es(MV/m) along RFQ length ?

Post by FranceRomualdDuperrier »

Hi,

in the multiparameter plot, the evolution of the kilpatrick value is described. This plot can be exported in multiple image format but not in acsii format like .csv. Conversion from kilpatrick to MV/m is possible via the Objectives tab. Also, I remark that it could be convenient to have the possibility to export the plots in .csv and to let the user setting the unit for the peak field. I will definitely think about it for future versions.

Best,

Romuald
Indiasarvesh
Initiated
Initiated
India (in)
India

Post by Indiasarvesh »

We need not only Es but also Plot of B along RFQ length so that we can generate equivalent file in PARMTEQ and benchmark the results. Please suggest. PARMTEQ needs along Z (not along cell), the evolution of B, Phase, Modulation and voltage. Please help how to generate equivalent PARMTEQ file.
FranceRomualdDuperrier
Global moderators
Global moderators
France (fr)
France

Yes, so exporting all plots in .csv should make it. If you are hurry, note that running Toutatis with the .inp produced by RFQ Designer will provide all you need as Toutatis can export all plots in .csv.

Romuald
Indiasarvesh
Initiated
Initiated
India (in)
India

Post by Indiasarvesh »

What is the name of that file? Do we need to give any option to generate that file in the toutatis command? I am not generating any .csv file after running toutatis. I can get Phase, Modulation and voltage nut no B in TRACEWIN file generated out of Toutatis run? I am running Toutatis from command prompt.
FranceRomualdDuperrier
Global moderators
Global moderators
France (fr)
France

Hi,

you need to plot your data of interest, then you hae to run the GUI version of Toutatis 2.0. In each plot window, you can right click and export in various format like .csv.

Best,

Romuald