Beginner
Beginner
Spain (es)
Spain

NCELLS and RF phase

Post by Spainconoa »

Dear Didier,
I have some doubts regarding NCELLS command:
1) Is there any way to plot the particle density along the NCELLS with more detail? What I've seen is you use only the values at the end of the NCELLS, not having the possibility to analyze the beam extension along the cavities.
2) Trying to optimize NCELLS configuration, I would like to optimize the RF Phase evolution along the NCELLS command, but I haven't found an "RF phase" parameter to be used as a target value
3) I'm interested in simulating two NCELLS commands, to be included in a common RF tank, so the RF phase at the input of the second NELLS command is given by the output of the first NCELLS command. In fact, the idea is to adapt a drift among both NCELLS command to obtain the proper RF phase at the entrance of the second NCELLS command. So, related to the previous question, If we would have a variable "RF gap" I could use it to match such drift to get the optimum RF gap at the entrance of the second NCELLS command.

Thank you so much for your time
Conchi
FranceDidier
Administrator
Administrator
France (fr)
France

Re: NCELLS and RF phase

Post by FranceDidier »

Dear Conchi,

1) NCELLS is a single element and transport details are not availble for such element.
2) The 5th NCELLS parameter is the RF Phase and it can be adjsuted. Actually, I'm not very sure to well undestand your request
3) Work using aboslute phase (7th parameter set to '1')

Regards,

Didier