Chinabella
Novice
Novice
China (cn)
China

how to change the ini

Post by Chinabella »

Dear Didier,

If I want to program with .ini files , what is the coding language of ini?

Kinds,
Bella
FranceDidier
Administrator
Administrator
France (fr)
France

Re: how to change the ini

Post by FranceDidier »

Dear Bella,

The init file is not an accessible format, it is historical and complicated, even impossible to modify today). But anyway, I'm pretty sure you don't need to access it (see chapter: "Using TraceWin in batch command" of manual).
If you do not find the answer to your need, do not hesitate to let me know so that I can help you.

Regards,

Didier
Chinabella
Novice
Novice
China (cn)
China

Post by Chinabella »

Dear Didier,

How do I get the Chart_Transmission(%).txt in Calculation Directory that I am using TraceWin in batch command?(I want to use python run TraceWin in batch command for automatic iterative calculation of transmission.)

Best wishes,
Bella
FranceDidier
Administrator
Administrator
France (fr)
France

Post by FranceDidier »

Dear Bella,

The "Chart_XXXX.txt" type files are generated when plotting results and are therefore only accessible with the GUI version of TraceWin. But in batch mode, I don't think you use the GUI version of TraceWin.
So, you have two solutions to get these data without using the graphical plots.
- Either you position some DIAG_XXX in your simulation in order to get the necessary data in the files "ENV_diag1.dat" (envelope) and "PAR_diag1.dat" (tracking)
- Or you extract these data from the file "tracewin.out" (envelope) or "partran1.out" (tracking) which contain all the necessary data for all the plots proposed by TraceWin. The format of these files is described in the documentation.

Regards,

Didier