Western Saharaibustinduy
Novice
Novice
Western Sahara (eh)
Western Sahara

SUPERPOSE_MAP

Post by Western Saharaibustinduy »

Dear Didier,

I am trying to progress on my multiharmonic buncher problem (see: viewtopic.php?p=1920#p1920). I am trying to use a superposition of more realistic field_map with different frequencies, that need to be synchronized to -90º, with positive and negative amplitudes to conform a saw-tooth.
This normally translates into a certain EoTLc, with -90º for positive gain and +90º for negative gain components.
However in the attached example, the synch phase is approximately -90º for all components.
Captura de pantalla de 2023-09-28 12-15-56.png
Captura de pantalla de 2023-09-28 12-15-56.png (64.35 KiB) Viewed 6249 times
I tried different combinations of "SET_SYNC_PHASE", "SUPERPOSE_MAP" to find the issue without success.
Any help would be appreciated.
Attachments
MultiHarmonicBuncher_v5_frasier_nominal_AQ.zip
(40.71 KiB) Downloaded 202 times
FranceDidier
Administrator
Administrator
France (fr)
France

Re: SUPERPOSE_MAP

Post by FranceDidier »

Dear Ibon,

Personally, I'd rather work in absolute phase, because in this example the synchronous phase is set to -90 on all 4 cards and I can't really control what happens. So I set the absolute phase of each rebuncher to obtain 90°,-90,90°,-90° by first taking them one by one independently.
Another point, I think the ADJUST step parameter set to 0.01 is really too restrictive, so I removed it.
The result is the attached files. So I hope this is what you're looking for and that it helps you.

Regards,

Didier
Attachments
MultiHarmonicBuncher_v5_frasier_nominal_AQ.zip
(4.18 KiB) Downloaded 195 times